Monday, December 19, 2016

Vacation Thwarts Sewing Progress :-(

It's that time of year when our time is not necessarily our own. It's a HAPPY time and a FESTIVE time but as far as getting time to SEW, ahh, no. . .

My hubby and I traveled out of state to visit a dear friend and his big orange kitty, Oscar, for a few days. Decided not to bring my Featherweight or any of my En Provence paraphernalia on the plane and am missing it terribly! In fact, when we return home Wednesday (my birthday, BTW) we leave the next day on another more family-oriented trip. (When I get THERE though, my sewing stuff will be available!) So, that means I won't be able to work on Clue #4 until the day before Clue #5 is released. Boy will I be behind!

Oh, well. I wouldn't have missed this face for anything! See that blue dot? It's one of the catnip toys we got him. Hope all our gifts are as well-received :-)

Linking up with Bonnie Hunter's En Provence Monday Link-up--take a LOOK at how others are enjoying this Mystery Quilting experience!

2 comments:

  1. oh he's gorgeous! its lovely to catch up with friends & family at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Goldie looked like him! Relax and enjoy traveling while some of us are stuck in an ice storm! LOL Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete